Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phani Kumar Pentakota   02 November 2019

query about Temporary registration

Dear Experts,
I had a land, recently I've kept for sale. a party came and gave me 50lakhs advance. still they have to pay me around 60lakhs.. the deadline we kept is November.. if we cross November this land will converted to square yards.. now it is in cents.. we will get taxation issues so I informed them.. now the situation is 10lakhs are lacking for their side remaining they are supposed to pay on the day of registration. they are asking one more month for 10lakhs but I don't have time to wait regarding this land conversion issue. please guide me which kind of steps to be taken?🙂
point 1:- they asked while registration they will issue postdated cheque regarding this 10lakh, no matter which is not a safe side in my aspect.
point 2:- registration of sale agreement doesn't mean no way possible in this scenario anyhow registration to be done for fixed deadline.
regards,
P Phani Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   04 November 2019

Originally posted by : Phani Kumar Pentakota
Dear Experts, I had a land, recently I've kept for sale. a party came and gave me 50lakhs advance. still they have to pay me around 60lakhs.. the deadline we kept is November.. if we cross November this land will converted to square yards.. now it is in cents.. we will get taxation issues so I informed them.. now the situation is 10lakhs are lacking for their side remaining they are supposed to pay on the day of registration. they are asking one more month for 10lakhs but I don't have time to wait regarding this land conversion issue. please guide me which kind of steps to be taken?🙂 point 1:- they asked while registration they will issue postdated cheque regarding this 10lakh, no matter which is not a safe side in my aspect.point 2:- registration of sale agreement doesn't mean no way possible in this scenario anyhow registration to be done for fixed deadline.regards,P Phani Kumar

If you want to avoid time deadline.....

then take this post dated cheque and made a promisoory note from their side with your clause....bla bla bla...and registered that note(deed) with proper amount stamp.

Then he may not refuse to pay at your given time,if he do so it may executed legal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register