LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip Kumar   12 August 2018

Query about section 380 and 125 ipc

I comes to know from my friend, one of my ex collegue has been lodged an fir in police station under section 380 in Jan 2017 after that i checked on ecourt portal by giving my name i seen there is two cases pending against me one is under sec 380 IPC and another is under sec 125 IPC, but till now i haven't received any notice or called from police station or through post, what can i do in this situation, even i never violated any law of this land, and also explain me about 125 IPC in brief.


 2 Replies

Anish   13 August 2018

just wait for the summons, till then dont take any tention.
Sec 125 of Cr.P.C. is maintanance to wife, parents, minor son and unmarried daughter.

If you are not maintaining any of them, they may have filled application under sec 125 against you.

Vikas Tiwari (Advocate)     13 August 2018

Section 125 in The Indian Penal Code:

Waging war against any Asiatic Power in alliance with the Government of India.—Whoever wages war against the Government of any Asiatic Power in alliance or at peace with the 1[Government of India] or attempts to wage such war, or abets the waging of such war, shall be punished with 2[imprisonment for life], to which fine may be added, or with imprisonment of either descrip­tion for a term which may extend to seven years, to which fine may be added, or with fine.

If FIRs are registered free copy(ies) can be obtained from the concerned PS.

Better Immediately contact a good lawyer and take advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads