LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer12345 (SSE)     29 July 2013

Query about proclaim and declaration

If person gives false statement with proclamation in court, after that person gets caught with his/her falsehood, what can be a defense?


Expert Please help.....


 2 Replies

binay (advocate)     29 July 2013

only a contempt of court process, nothing other than this. ignorance is not a defense before the court of law.


We have imported goods in favour of HO at Delhi but the goods arrived at Mumbai Port. we have also a branch office at Mumbai. When the goods arrived at Mumbai port, the same has been stocked at Mumbai branch and we  transfered the stock by Branch Transfer Challan (BTC) against Form F in favour of Our Mumbai Branch.

The Assessing Office is not issuing Form F on the ground that the Movement of stock has not been taken from one state (Delhi)  to another state (maharastra) . And therefore, Form F is not required. 

Please help me in this regard


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register