LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gyanjeet raj   20 October 2015

Query about marraige registration

Dear sir,

i want suggestion for my friend. an last tuesday 13 oct 2015 my friend 's gf run out from his house and come to my friend's room and she froced him for marrage and she blackmail him that if he refuse them she get die. my friend become  agree and next day 14 october ,they went court and  became marriged and for confirmation of marraige registration the court provide them  affidavit of marriage after one day. but , one same day Girl's parents madw a FIR againt my friend in police station .police started torture to his brother-in law (jija) because he live with him. Next day , my friend and his gf  self go to police station for say that they want and love  each other . but police arrest boy. and they called girl's parent . after then when police and her parent start talking with girl and taking her words then she said that she go with boy herself and they married but later  she  refused to live with boy beacause her parents preasured her. police also very touchersd him and his one friend also. 

after then, girl's parents  want to cancel this marrige but boy is not.

then , plz suggest then how can we protect this marriage and also suggest next good step.


 6 Replies

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     20 October 2015

Will protect u surely. This case is not discussed on chat. Plz call me 8826550368. Sumit Nandvani

Gyanjeet raj   20 October 2015

thanks sir,

My friend call you.


As it is a court marriage,and that too they are majors,the girl's parents can't file any criminal cases against the boy.They may try to disuade the girl to leave the boy.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     20 October 2015

If both girl and the boy are major at the time of their court marriage then no criminal case can be logged against the boy, talk to the girl and try to solve the problem of your friend .

Deenupriya (--)     28 October 2015

If you dont find solution call to Adv Mirza Rizwan he is genius 9818183434 and solve your query like this.

Shruti   22 July 2016

Hi all

I am applying dependent visa for Italy nd they are asking for same name on marriage certificate and passport...and my marriage certificate has my maiden name nd passport has my after marriage name...my question is can I change my marriage certificate name as I can't change my passport's name..


thanks in advancw

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register