Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Thakker (Executive)     20 July 2012

Query

Hi,

I would like to know that if there are two people Mr.X and Mr.Y suppose Mr.X sent some SMS to Mr Y's wife which are kind of adult message and in turn wife of Mr.Y also sent similar kind of adult messages to Mr.X and 3-4 months down the line Mr.Y comes to know about this message he is haveing all this message where Mr.X has deleted all this messages so now what are consequences for Mr.X.Can Mr.Y file police complains against Mr.X since Mr.X can also say Mr.Y's wife also sent similar kind of message or Mr.Y cannot do anything since there is message exchange from both the ends.........this is case of one of my close friends can expert please reply with there answers...........

Learning

2 Replies

shamina sayed (Advocate)     20 July 2012

sending filthy messages to other person is criminal offence ,if any one of them approches ploice,consequence will be that cross complaint will be filed against both of them.police may leave both of them after warning.if they are not behaving properly even in police station then both may be arrested and produce before court.

Raj Thakker (Executive)     23 July 2012

Thank u saminaji well question here is if both of them have exchanged message one is having messeage may be in her inbox or acquired through her service provider other is not having eveidence how can he safeguard himself.can he go and file complains against another and then police can check with service provider??what is way for my friend to protect himself??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register