LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BIMAN GHARA   04 September 2021


I resigned from a government job on 5 th April 2021 in order to pursue B.Ed course of session 2020-22 as B.Ed course in regular mode is mandatory to become a teacher. I applied for it when I was in service but before admission I resigned from job on 5 th April 2021. Now the problem is regarding B.Ed session 2020-22. Though the session is 2020-22 but its admission notification was published on 2 March 2021 . This delay had been occurred due to covid-19 pandemic. So is there any legal problem as I resigned from job on 5 th April, 2021 while pursuing a course of session 2020 -22 in regular mode ????

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2021

you may complete B . ED during your service subject to permission from your head of department and institution. You may also do B ED with distance course and University without permission from your head of Department.

BIMAN GHARA   04 September 2021

But I have resigned from job 5 months ago and it is only a regular mode course , distance mode is not allowed to be a teacher.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query