New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N K Jain (.Asso. prof. Mathematics)     15 November 2015


R\ Sir

The family  court is vacant by judge since three years.I am acquitted from 498a case.Sir can section 482

be applicable for speedy justice.What is the solution of this issue.Kindly help me in this regard.Regards 

Dr. N K Jain.


 7 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     15 November 2015

Delay in conclusion of trial without any fault of the accused person violates his right to speedy trial guaranteed by the Constitution and therefore continuance of the proceedings would amount to an abuse of the process of Court.

You can approach HC and use section 482, that is inherent power of HC.




Ajii   15 November 2015

Hi, On 23rd sep 15, I received a notice from our bank (NOTICE DEMANDING POSSESSION) What type of notice this? In that notice, didn't mention any sec. (Eg. Under sec. 13 (4).. ) My loan account already NPA on July 15. I have o/s 69 lacs under cc loan. First I received one notice from bank called Demand Notice (60 days time limit) on July 7th. After this I received 2nd notice called "Notice Demanding Possession" Please explain me, what is the exact possision in my case? Possession Notice under sec.13 (4) and this notice (which I received now) both are same? And please advise, what I do next? Please help me. Looking forward your valuable reply. Thanks

PANKAJ   16 November 2015

sir i just wnat to know about Appointment on Compassionate Ground. if father and mother are governent servant and if mother get died so whether son/daughter can get Appointment on Compassionate Ground.

Abhishek kumar Srivastava (engineer)     17 November 2015


I work for a PSU and posted in power plant.Our duty timing is 9am to 7 pm, but when required in shift duty we are called accordingly.

Our shift rosters are prepared and pasted on notice board without any authorities signature and sometimes these shift rosters are being prepared with a baised nature.

I have been assigned night duty(10pm to 6am) on 17Nov,18Nov &19Nov and without giving rest another evening duty(2pm to 10pm) has been assigned on 20nov,21nov & 22Nov ,which means when i will be leaving my office on 20nov 6am, i am supposed to be present at 2pm on the same day which is totally impossible for me .

The issue has been discussed with our HR and they are not entertaining this issue as they say its all between your boss and you.

Please guide me in this issue and also advice what should be the next level where i am supposed to address my issue.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     17 November 2015

Please use new thread to avoid confusion. Thanks

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     17 November 2015

Please use new thread to avoid confusion. Thanks

vkarun   19 November 2015

Hi ,

I need help, please suggest me ..

My brother recently got arya samaj marriage with muslim girl but they are not registered proper.

Now we want to cancellation of this marriage.

Still they didn't get any certificate from arya samaj mandir because arya samaj team facing some date issues. they wants some agrement of date-change than they will sign the certificate..

Now please suggest, we have any way to cancellation this metter. 

Also arya samaj member told him, if he is not provide required document regarding date issues they didn't allow certificates. or that marriage automaticaly rejected, Is it ???

please help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register