LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan singh (none)     04 July 2013

Quashing of case which is dormant for more than 2 y


I got to know now that a false case was initiated against me more that two years back.However the person whom i don't know has not appeared in the case since 2 years after the last order where she was asked to pay for serving notice.

Since she didnot appear after that date no notice was served from the court.What should I do?? Can you refer some relevant orders which can be used to quash the case since the last order was not followed by the petitioner since 2 years and she has never turned up in the last two years




 2 Replies

ktkaran (maanger)     04 July 2013

get the case dismissed ,consult a lwyer instead of going for quash in first attempt

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 July 2013

case has to be necessarily dismissed by not paying process fee and not prosecuting the case.  You put such request by moving application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register