LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     06 July 2012

Quashing framed charges ( sec 211, 212, 213) at high court

need help from the learned members as I need to appraoch Hon High Court of Gujarat for Quashing of charges framed by the magistate ( sec 211, 212, 213) . The signature  of the magistrate on this document and some othe documents forged and case papers tampered . I am accused in state case filed in 1999 under sections 323, 325 etc. The complainaint has avoided the court till 2006 from 2003 . File went missing, FIR supplied now. Complaints have been filed to the concerned authorities . Cover up has begin. please provide me judgemnt of supreme court so that I can approach the Hon High court as justice has been delayed for no fault of mine in an motivated case.


 1 Replies


No tailor made judgment can be provided without knowing the full facts of the case. Let your lawyer find the relevant judgments for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query