Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Vijayvargiya (MD)     08 July 2013


Hi My chargesheet have been filed. Can I go for quashing writ pettion in High court?


 2 Replies


state the full facts to get a proper opinion.

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     08 July 2013

Once the charge sheet has been filed, it is better first to apply for discharge in the trial court. If you don't succeed there, then only consider approaching the High Court under Section 482 Cr.P.C.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads