FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     29 December 2017


If a Criminal Complaint (498 A) is filed in Court then at what stage a petition for quashing can be filed in the High Court? The matter had been fixed for initial deposition. Can a petition for quashing the same be filed right now? Regards.


 2 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     30 December 2017

Why so late??? Now its very hard But u can try Chances are less

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     30 December 2017

Filed only 3 days back in court directly  as Complaint Case. No FIR was was lodged.

It is basically a false case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query