LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayank sharma   11 July 2018

Quash rit under 482 crpc

Hello adv.
my query is ..
is it possible to file quash petition under 482 crpc for domestic violence 2005 case in supreme court directly without approaching high court

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 July 2018

No. You cannot approach supreme court directly.

1 Like

Pawan Karkera   11 July 2018

No you have to follow the judicial hierachy. Hence you have to approach High Court first.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query