LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

xpressjunction (Site engineer)     12 June 2013

Quash petition

Dear All,

Can quash petition be filed in highcourt when DV case is in Cross examination stage?
My parents and me are the accused in DV case. Parents over 70 years.

The lady wants to get quick relief in the DV case. Can QUash petition help to drag the proceedings?

Many Thanks


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2013

Do not remain abased with QUASH, exemption is ninety percent quash.Now try in lower court to demolish the case.

santhosh.g. (advocate)     12 June 2013

Quash under section 482 Cr.P.C is not possible at this stage, but can invoke the provision 482 Cr.P.C to discharge the respondents at any stage by using the inherent jurisdiction of the Hon'ble High Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register