Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter   07 September 2017

Quash petition

Dear experts,

Filed quash petition in HC and the same is in pending. 

The file is not coming to bench from past 6 months. In this case, how can I follow it up for speedy disposal.





 4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 September 2017

You can track the record to ensure that the file be reached to high court.

fighter   07 September 2017

Hi Siddarth,

I am tracking it online. But from few months there is no update on the status and also showing the listed date as past date.

pankaj verma   07 September 2017

concern ur advocate. or use nakal form or RTI

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 September 2017

Your advocate coluld requested to file a petition seeking early hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query