LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     21 November 2010

quarsh of 498 or reinquiary is better?

regards to all,

HC has confirmed my Bail after the interrim. HC said case is false becouse i filed  RCR u/s 9HM

A  then file Divorce u/s 13 then after compromise wife make false 498a, 406, 120b( my parents).

 CHALAN has to be present now.   please sugguest me followings .

1)  Investigation oFFICER has made this false case. so i want to go for reinquiry..   so where i should give application to  Police commisioner or DGP  Or both..????

2)  IO wants to enter Chalan as soon as possible can we delay it ???????


3) can i file Quarshing at HC   simultaneously with  enquiry  ???

4) our IO and SHO is against me becouse i did't give them bribe.  should i file quarshing in this possition.



 2 Replies

manjit kalra (system eng)     21 November 2010


LCI is a huge knowlege database.

go thru thread

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 November 2010

yes mr manjit is correct.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register