LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T MURLI BHASKAR   28 May 2017

Quarrel with wife. what happens if husband runs away from ho

I am 48 years married man . my wife is quite aggressive in nature and has developed mental illness over the years. Now even though she is ok with medicines sometimes she gets aggressive and behaves very rash. She takes 1 mg respirodone tablest psycho medicines. She is only intrested in my bank account salary and least bothered about my daughter who is 17 yrs. She oes not provide food and any other activities and least bothered about her well being.  Any how my daughter is 17 years old and still she can manage helself if i provide her a different bank account with ATM Card so that she can leve independently.

If i leave house and send money from somewhere else by earning by some sort of business or job and if i give money to my daughter separately without telling my wife the place where i am working and telling straightway that she has to manage with what i am giving here.? what action can she take against me inthis case.  Moreover i am having the documents of her mental illness also.   So can i leave house as she has been threatening me of 498a arrest.   In order to avoid all these disturbances if i leave the house, and later even if wife puts a case against me will the poice search for me like a criminal --murdererer ?   My plan is to leave here for ever so that once i leave  she will become independent. Her relatives are also only intrested in money only.

Usually what happens if they find me later and even if they put me in jail? what happens? How many days/ years ive to spend in jail if arrested under 498A Wrong arrest case. even if it is non bailable? pls give advice.

Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : T MURLI BHASKAR

I am 48 years married man . my wife is quite aggressive in nature and has developed mental illness over the years. Now even though she is ok with medicines sometimes she gets aggressive and behaves very rash. She takes 1 mg respirodone tablest psycho medicines. She is only intrested in my bank account salary and least bothered about my daughter who is 17 yrs. She oes not provide food and any other activities and least bothered about her well being.  Any how my daughter is 17 years old and still she can manage helself if i provide her a different bank account with ATM Card so that she can leve independently.

If i leave house and send money from somewhere else by earning by some sort of business or job and if i give money to my daughter separately without telling my wife the place where i am working and telling straightway that she has to manage with what i am giving here.? what action can she take against me inthis case.  Moreover i am having the documents of her mental illness also.   So can i leave house as she has been threatening me of 498a arrest.  

In order to avoid all these disturbances if i leave the house, and later even if wife puts a case against me will the poice search for me like a criminal --murdererer ?   My plan is to leave here for ever so that once i leave  she will become independent. Her relatives are also only intrested in money only.

Usually what happens if they find me later and even if they put me in jail? what happens? How many days/ years ive to spend in jail if arrested under 498A Wrong arrest case. even if it is non bailable? pls give advice.

Thanks

I have heard your problems.  These ae not big in nature.

You are getting over excited for no reason.

Every woman is like this, some are on medicines, some drink, some dont drink, but all are like this only.  Take my word for it. 20 years of experience in family court.

Now, 498a is cognizable, non-compoundable.  You get caught, no bail, if you are in AP.

Trial will go on for 1 or 2 decades.  Mean while you need to pay wife alimony.

She files divorce, that will go on for aanother decade.  this is a 3 decade plan in the making.

If you plan to go, why dont to create a trust by approaching a NGO who will take care of all of your assets and manage them til your kid turns 18.

That is one option.

Other option is simply go.  Dont turn back. Lose all contact with your wife and kid.

or take kid along with you.  Wife will file all sorts of cases, she will keep going to court and one day fed up she will give up.

Consult lawyer.

(Guest)

Image result for husband escape

(Guest)

not need to run away to make hings complicated. face the case.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     29 May 2017

If you run away action can be taken against you inder Cr.P.C. 125

ambrish (service)     29 May 2017

A Typical mid-year crisis among couple. You don't have to worry so much. it is part and parcel of married life and divorce case. No need to run away. Take a wise decison which should help your daughter and yourself. Also take best counselor's help and therapy for your wife and if it does not work, live separtely without any fear. 

regards

Ambrish.

Write me:- ambrishdost1@gmail.com, 9425467357

T MURLI BHASKAR   03 June 2017

Thanks all. Immediately i could not reply. Anyway if a husband is arrested under 498A and if he does not provide any explanation and syas take action what you want, then what sentence worst he may have to face.  Tell me how many years in prison husband has to spend if he does not compromise??  Is it for entire life time or for few years or so. Or does it depend on wife's decision? I.e only when wife withdraws her complaint then only will he be frred from prison.  Kindly reply with sugestions. 

Waiting for replies pls.

Thanks all. Immediately i could not reply. Anyway if a husband is arrested under 498A and if he does not provide any explanation and syas take action what you want, then what sentence worst he may have to face.  Tell me how many years in prison husband has to spend if he does not compromise??  Is it for entire life time or for few years or so. Or does it depend on wife's decision? I.e only when wife withdraws her complaint then only will he be frred from prison.  Kindly reply with sugestions. 

Waiting for replies pls.

Waiting for replies pls.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     03 June 2017

Under 498A you can be sent to jail for 3 years. You can also be fined. You have a daughter, who will legally be adult in one more year. It appears from your posts that she loves her father. You discuss with her how to live together along with her mother. As you have a loving daughter, the situation is not  bad as you make it appear.

T MURLI BHASKAR   04 June 2017

Thanks for the reply. Actually it is always better to study and realise good part of our life and bad part of our life. When husband and wife moves closely things are good but always it is not like that. With the new law and latest experiences in our society , it is better to be prepared for anny evetuality atleast a man should be prepared and empowered with good knowledge atleast to face these unexpected instances.

SO YOU MEAN TO SAY UNDER 498A  IF A MAN IS SENT TO JAIL HE HAS TO SPEND IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS. THEN WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SUICIDING. DURING A MAN IN JAIL IF HE SIMPLY COMPLETES HIS SENTENCE OF 3 YEARS STILL HIS ASSETS ARE GOING TO BE WITH HIM ONLY.

During his jail term what sort of actions can be taken against him. Ive gone through notes of 498A that husband has to look after wife's expenses EVEN during his jail term how can he give financial assistance?

After completing 3 years jail still is the lady still his wife or can proceed for divorce?  Kindly reply. Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register