Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suhani (student)     07 June 2009

qualification required for judiciary exams and syllabus

hiiiiiiii

I am a 3rd year  BA.LLB  student, plz anybody help me in knowing what are the options available after this 5 year cource.

PLZ tell me details of this judiciary exams and also about judge exams, how they are prepared and what is the syllabus for it???????????

Learning

7 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     08 June 2009

after completion of ur law degree, then u have to practice some years and get experice of it. furher u have to be public procecuter some year, then only u can be

saumit joshi (advocate)     13 June 2009

i am not agree with sankar,   judicial employee also appear for judicial exams.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     17 June 2009

Suhani from which state u r?

i ve uploaded the Haryana judiciary question papers on this portal u can get them from files section.

u r  in 3rd year, its a high time when u should start preparing for exams seriously.

i ll upload the detailes syllabus very soon.

if need personal  and professional help like books etc. m always there, u can have my cell no. 09814303538 and mail id harry.law@hotmail.com

shruti goel (Manager-Project Development)     02 September 2009

hi,

Kindly forward me the syllabus of judiciary exam.I am in final year law and i want to start my preparations right away.Hence, kindly help me in doing that.My mail id is shrutigoel@rediffmail.com

Rgds,

Shruti Goel

Goutam (Student)     21 February 2010

you can give judicial exams and pp exams after your law

arun (p.u. chd.)     31 March 2010

dear u hav so many options and choices..   u can go in corporate field after completion of ur course....

for judicial exam u should hav   law degree...    and  sylabus may be different in diferent states exam,,,, u can join a best coaching centre and thus prepare   best of luk tak care

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     01 April 2010

You may get a little help from my blog-

Law Exams

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register