LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu Guru   22 December 2021

pvt ltd company directors disappeared without closing company

I have leased property to a pvt ltd company, they vacated but did not close company with roc now do i have any obligation in this regard

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 December 2021

There is no connection between leased property vacation and closing of the company. Both are different. there is no compulsion to close the company due to vacate the property

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 December 2021

Why you are so concerned with the company be closed?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 December 2021

Mere vacation of premises is not a logical conclusion that the company was the wind off and temporarily they might have stopped.  If you have any specific grievance as lessor against the company, issue notice to the lessee Directors as per your local advocate's opinion, if your interests are affected.

Aryan Raj   22 December 2021

In response to your query, 

I think just because the company has vacated your leased property doesn't mean that a company is wind up, I think you should be worried about the benefits for you as lessor only if they don't abide by the agreement. In that case you can contact the company directly and understand the situation an in case you feel there is anything suspicious you can always find an FIR to protect yourself from any kind of offense to which you can be a victim in future. 

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 December 2021

The company / lessee may continue or close their business is none of the business of landlord.

As a landlord you are concerned with your rent and other terms of the lease and licence executed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register