Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dnyaneshwar Vaidya (Officer)     11 January 2011

Purchase of the property

Dear Sir

Thanks for starting this site which allows us normal people to read, learn too many things about laws in different fields.

There are so many peoples who sale the land/plot to more than one people if i wish to by a land/plot from a unknown/known person how to get it verified that the said land is not already sold to sonmeone? Also i heard about there is a term called SEARCH REPORT what is it? How to get it?

Learning

2 Replies

V.Senguttuvan (Advocate / Mediator & Concilator)     11 January 2011

First thing you have to do is apply for the ' No encumberance certificate from the local registeration authority for atleast 25 years. If the sale deed document is older than 25 years try to get encumberance from the year in which the mother document was executed. If  your seller name is mentioned in the no- encumberance certificate, then you can assume that he is the real title owner. Next try to verify from the land acquition thasildar wherther the land you intent to buy is facing any land aquesation process by the government.

Dnyaneshwar Vaidya (Officer)     11 January 2011

Dear Sir thanks for ur kind, useful reply i request you that what encumberance certificate is called in HINDI or MARATHI i ll be very thankful to u

Thank u Sir. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register