Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar (fadf)     04 November 2014

Purchase of non dc converted site in bangalore

Hi All,

I live in bangalore, am planning to purchase house which is under construction. According to the builder and broker the site is not DC converted, but they claim it has a B Khata as it is Pachayat Approved. But in the same lane where am planning to purchase some of the properties are DC Converted they say they have a different Survey Number. According to the broker i will not be able to get home loan from any Natiolized banks, but he promised me to get a loan from DHFL.  Now i have the following queries:

1. Can Non DC Site eligible for registration, can i claim my ownership>

2. During AkramaSakrama, so i need to pay heavy betterment charges as its not even DC Converted?

3. Going with Private Banks, will put me in high risk of paying more interest?

Please provide your valuable suggestions at the earliest as i have to take a call on this purchase.

This land comes under Kuttanur GramPachayat.

Thanks,

Sudhakar.

Learning

2 Replies

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     04 November 2014

PL. appoint advocate . GO TO your  BANK yourself  and yuor bank will inform which documents required for loan.

do not depend on BROKER

VENKATA   13 September 2017

Hi Sudhaker ,

Good day!!

as i am aslo having the same problem. I saw one house to buy but it's in non DC converted site andowener is telling you may not get loan.

If you got the details could you please send to madu.ilavarapu@gmal.com or 8861686822 is my number 

please give a missed call i will call you sir. Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register