Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

janani (Area Sales Manager)     31 July 2014

Purchase of flat

Hello,

I have purchased a flat and waiting for loan from HDFC bank and they are asking for NOC from either society or from the builder. The builder is asking for 2 lacs for NOC. I was told by the seller that a meeting has been scheduled by the members of the building to form a society. A registrar will be appointed and the NOC issued by the registrar on behalf of the society will suffice for the loan.

My question here is :

1) Will the NOC from the registrar suffice and will there be any problems in future if the NOC is issued by the registrar?

2) How much time will it take to form a society in this case?

3) in whose name will a share certificate be issued? In my name or the sellers name?

4) Is there any alternative for getting a loan without the NOC from builder?

Learning

1 Replies

B.T. RAVI (LEGAL MANAGER)     01 August 2014

A. NOC is not suffice from the Registrar, you have to obtain NOC from the builder.
B. Generally, Society would be establish when the construction is completed and delivery of possession hand over to the customers, Builder has to transfer the all land documents to the Society. In the meantime, the Society would be established by registering before the Authority.
C.If the Flat is Mortgaged then the Share certificate would be issued only to the bank after due documentation.
D. In my opinion, you do wait till form the society, later society cannot impose more than 25 thousand transfer fee on you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register