LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaushik   04 April 2021

Purchase of agricultural land from muslim owner

Hello Sir, I wanted to purchase a 1 acre land in Karnataka. When I visited the land I was told that the current owner of the property is a muslim who acquired the piece of land from a general category owner in 2010 with his own funds. The owner told his legal heirs are his wife and daughter and they are ready to sign if needed. Could you please advice if the land is ok to purchase.If Yes, could you please help me with the list of documents that I needed to take from him.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 April 2021

When the land is purchased by own funds  he is absolute owner to sell it , how does it matter wheather a muslim or hindu, you people are turning racists or what ?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     04 April 2021

Hello,

There is no diffrent between muslim and hindu land. In your case seller has right to sale the property. However for final decision about purchasing property get tile and search report from advocate.

Kaushik   05 April 2021

Originally posted by : Real Soul....
When the land is purchased by own funds  he is absolute owner to sell it , how does it matter wheather a muslim or hindu, you people are turning racists or what ?

Hello sir, I know there is no difference between hindu and muslim, but for land purchase since our system is bound by community laws before I invest my money there is no harm in confirming with qualified people you.

I hope just confirming does not make any one racist. Anyway thanks for you reply.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register