LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sindhva   13 May 2020

Purchase a under construction flat

I purchased a under construction flat in 2017 it basic total cost is 15,00,000/- I paid a booking amount of Rs 1,50,000/- and take a loan of Rs 13,50,000/- so I Fullfill the basic cost of flat ok. But the builder asking for 1,50,000/- before dastavej and I paid it on Oct 2019 and still I not get dastavej of property so is there any froad to me?

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2020

Have you taken possession of the flat?  If not what is the present status of construction ?  Have you gone to the allocated flat or obtained EC or confirmation from a builder that the flat was not allocated to some other to defraud you?   Have you issued any legal notice demanding registration of the flat in your name?  Are there some more victims like you ?  Have you contacted the builder in person with a request for registration and what is his reply. Contact local advocates immediately and take his guidance.  If there are more victims, form as a group and proceed legally against builder as per advocate's guidance.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 May 2020

Have you been put in possession?

Rahul Sindhva   14 May 2020

sir this flat project is registered in RERA and also registerion in sub registrar office but I not get the final possession

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 May 2020

Move under the provisions of RERA, through a local lawyer.

You have very good case and shall get desired relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register