LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni Grover (HR)     30 December 2012

Punjab haryana high court advocate required urgently


I am a working woman of 28 years. My brother's marriage took place a year before my marriage this year in August. Everything was going peacefully in the married life of my brother for a year. This Sepetmber some minor differences erupted after which his wife left the house and went to her paternal house on 28th September. My brother brought her back after a week and everything was normal for about 2 weeks before she again made mountain of a molehill. There was a minor scuffle between my brother and his wife and he again left for her patrernal house and this time around when my brother went to bring her back she refused to come. Instead she has made a FIR to the police under 323, 498A, 442 and of Dowry law. She has made my brother, father, mother, my younger sister, me and my husband as the accused. Whatever she has said to the police is absolutely false. I contacted a local lawyer at the Ludhiana and he applied for anticipatory bail for all of us but the court here has dismissed our bail case saying that the allegations against you are very serious. She brought her own lawyer to the court to deny us bail and produced some medical evidence showing that she was injured because of the beating given to her by us but this is compeletely false.

I came to know that the only hope now is to challenge this decision of the Ludhiana court in the High Court. I, my brother and father are government servants and we are now hidng from the police as they are searching for us and we risk losing our job if we are arrested.

I urgently need a lawyer for the Punjab and Haryana hiGh Court to get bail for us. Please Please suggest me a lawyer for the High court. We are in dire need of it. :( :(


 5 Replies

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     30 December 2012

I can refer Mr.Ashish Davessar an esteemed member of LCI and practicing in this HC. The link to his page is below.



Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     31 December 2012

You may please get in touch with us at 8285024246.




Kwatra Corporate advisors

SUNIL DUTT SHARMA (LAWYER)     31 December 2012

pls.tell the detail about this vacancy.


amit (lawyer)     31 December 2012

you can contact Ad. Praveen Bhadu 9417012426. Good Cousel For Bail Matters

Roshni Grover (HR)     31 December 2012

Thank you again Ashmita for giving me the link.

I called Mr.Davessar yesterday and handed my case to him today.

Thanks to others also for their help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register