Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramendra Singh (Farmer)     12 August 2010

Punishment Under section 498

Respected Everyone,

One scientific Assistant in Jail by the emotional remoting through his wife's parent.His wife commited suicide.Judgment file enclosed with this topic.Old father,mother,his younger brother on road.

Learning

1 Replies

Siv (engineer)     12 August 2010

Hi,

I have read entire judgement and found some points listed below:

1. The father of wife never travelled to husband place after getting the phone call from his daughter, what is the reason? Does father do not believe his daughter words or the phone calll story is created after his daughter death?
  2. Why father did not believe that his daughter dies after receiving the phone call from neighbours? reveals threse was no reason to believe that his daughter died inturm reveals that daughter was not harassed for dowry.
  3. Why prosecution did not collect the phone calls? Why prosecution failed to collect the evidence?
  4. Can any unnatual death followed by criminal story is causing the conviction.

I think on these grounds husband can approach appelet court ....

Please share your comments.

Note: All these points made here are not to comment the judgement. Explicitely admitting that party has no intension to comment on the Judgement. Just I am acting as a lawyer (though I am not) and putting questions to get answers from forum members.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register