Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     22 November 2013

Punishment for advocate & the other for obscenity

Dear Experts

Extremely sorry for posting such a controversial discussion however i do not wish to hurt the sentiments of anyone.

My case is that the appointed advocate falls to an extent whereby he indulges in illicit and cheap open affairs with our ex-bhabhi (legal opponent) ..This ex bhabhi had also filed 498a on my family & d concerned advocate was on board for that & several other matters too.....infact we were delibertaley denied justice 498A & other legal matters of ours were messed up intentionally by our own advocate & inherently with behind the support of our bhabhi.

The advocate & bhabhi have crossed their limits by indulging in such cheap public nuisance which has affected all or legal matters very miserably..

I would want the input of legal experts & others in such a sensitive legal matter...Can an advocate go so cheap & what about actions against the bhabhi too......Everything is also happening with the consent of bhabhi's parents...i feel hurt that protectors r violating law so cheaply & openly.....Appreciate inputs from all.

I would appreciate the solutions from the readers for tackling such advocates, bhabhi & her parents for advising me the solutions if any under various legal provisions.

Thankyou.

Learning

3 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     22 November 2013

you should change yr lawyer.You ca not change such cheap people.Just avoid him.Go for appeal if order is against you with new seasoned advocate.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 November 2013

You just change it , take your case from him , generally all lawyers are not such as he is , hire a renowned lawyer for your case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 March 2014

no other way

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register