LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (Owner)     11 January 2021

Pune maharashtra redevelopment of association of apartments

Our Building, has been already registered, by a Deed of Assignment  by the builder & an association of Apartments ,formed in 2000.It has six members  still occupying their flats. It has one scooter garage ,which was not included in the original Association. it's registered Legal is an amenity  jointly owned by all original members. Now some members ( 4 numbers) with vested interest, are trying to include the names of their sons as owners in the garage only & trying to get a majority in the main Association. As per my understanding, the garage can not be now included in the main Association , even if the interested group tries to show a majority by including their sons in voting.

Secondly the discussion of redevelopment is going on. Therefore my anxiety is , that can the parties with vested interest ,now form a new Association ,trying to include their sons in it, by not including me & other members opposed to this move. Please note that out of 6 numbers original members of the Association of Apartments two numbers including myself have not yet included names of their sons in the garage. Our building is now 42 years old & the talk of redevelopment is very active due a lot of incentives in Taxes & Registrations provided by The Government of Maharashtra.

An urgent guidance in the matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks as always for your kind assistance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register