Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuj singh (bhupendra.du@gmail.com)     19 November 2011

Publishing article

Dear sir,

I had submited my research based review article to the  Editor-in-chief, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research (IJPSDR), online (bia email) after acecptance he demonded money for publication, then i denied for publishing my article through email. After few month, i have seen that my article is published in the another journal (Systemic Pharmacy Reviews) by the co - editors of the  IJPSDR. The cheif editor of the systemic pharmacy review is now agreed (on the basis of decision committe & proof of submission of article) that i'm  the original author of that article and he promised me for retracting the article from journal few month back  but  still is not done by him.

so pls tell me that where can i complain for justice.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Anuj most of Top International Journals have refereeing systems. Best Journals have what is called Double Blind Peer refereeing which is the best [4 referees] . They also  have an International Editorial Board. Top journals after clearance by refrees if out of four 2 disagree even then the paper is considered and the editor in chief will ask you to modify in accordance with referee suggestion. For Institutions hevay charges have to be paid but not for original contributions which require about 200 Dollars to be paid online through credit cards but no Top Journal sends emails asking you to pay. Indian Journals are the worst. PM me for details.

(Guest)

Your publications will be indexed by JSTOR, Springerlink etc. where people can purchase your publication. You'll get some money through Royalty agreements[Mandatory] .

(Guest)

Oh, since you emailed they emailed back for payment. This is how it works.

(Guest)

Yup. 100-200 Dollars for 2 pages. Maximum limit is not more than 20 pages. Varies from Journal to Journal.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :anuj singh
"

Dear sir,

I had submited my research based review article to the  Editor-in-chief, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research (IJPSDR), online (bia email) after acecptance he demonded money for publication, then i denied for publishing my article through email. After few month, i have seen that my article is published in the another journal (Systemic Pharmacy Reviews) by the co - editors of the  IJPSDR. The cheif editor of the systemic pharmacy review is now agreed (on the basis of decision committe & proof of submission of article) that i'm  the original author of that article and he promised me for retracting the article from journal few month back  but  still is not done by him.

so pls tell me that where can i complain for justice.

They can publish in their own names since you wasted their time and money and hence "Abandoned the paper". [International Law Covenants.]

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register