LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jungkook's Potato   26 November 2022

Public humiliation of students

I am a Nursing student from a prestigious College...which means I'm still in the process of learning. A senior consultant often uses embarrassing terms in front of the patients and families like "why are you asking doubts to them, they are student they don't know anything" or "Student Nurses are waste only" or "Do some work or get out" ... doesn't allow us to justify any of the questions that are being asked... when any tries to answer the consultant makes a ruckus telling students are talking back ... publicly humiliates in middles of ward which has around 100 people ... these public humiliation are so distressing to Students...Is there any law to protect us from getting humiliated in front of public ?

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 November 2022

Did you not report to the Superintendent of that Hospital or the Principal of the College?

Jungkook's Potato   27 November 2022

we are being advised that we will have to come across 1000s of people like this in our career... and we are asked to adjust and work ... I don't see a point in adjusting with someone else's anger and communication issues ...

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 November 2022

Now report to the Superintendent of that Hospital or the Principal of the College by registered post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register