Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar (Govt)     11 December 2010

Pseudonomoyus Complaint

Dear LawyersClub.

I am a government employee posted at a faraway station from that of my parental house. My wife is presently staying with her parents in Dwarka with my daughter of three years. she stayed for some time with my parents in my absence while on a course and went with her brother w/o any dispute.

I am expecting a false 498a case against me very shortly.

My parents have already legally disowned me.

My Queries

In what ways will it be of some benefit?

Please advise on actions to be taken at my end.

Regards

Learning

6 Replies

Balakrishnan (advocate)     12 December 2010

take care of your wife and child, don't discard 

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 December 2010

If you want to live with your wife and child then bring back them to your place.

1 Like

Ajay Kumar (Govt)     12 December 2010

Dear Mr Balakrishnan and Mr Rajeev.

I would love to do so but a lot of water has already flown under the bridge and considering the circumstances it will be suicidal for me and my parents both. I have already put in best of my efforts to improve the situation and make that understand to the lady, but all in vain. I am not left with any other alternative but to consider the options available to me for safeguarding my family and self.

Regards

WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 (advocate)     12 December 2010

then  be prepared to defend the 498-A  case. no other alternative

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 December 2010

Take some pre-emptive step. Lodge a complaint with police about the likely course of action that your wife might adopt to harass you.

Ajay Kumar (Govt)     12 December 2010

Dear Mr Gopal.

I believe you could have provided a better response for the simple query I had posted. It was just a simple query, which i thought would be appropriate for this kind of forum.

As far as the facts are concerned, No Man would come out in an open forum (Until and unless cornered) that his wife had been betraying him. It is just for the sake of the future of the child that a man decides to accept the irnoic truth with a gulp.

I have all the evidences to be told/ shown to govt authorities and the truth will prevail.

Anyway thanks for your response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register