Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     14 December 2012

Provoking wife to come out with the truth in audio recording

dear members,

i have several audio recordings done on my mobile phone,, stored on the memory card, where my wife has admitted that she has denied s*x to me since beginning of marriage, this revelation came out  after i provoked her. she never admitted this before anyone else. i provoked her first, when she was talking with me, i verbally gave some abuses in the hope that she might speak out the truth in the fit of rage, and behold! she vomitted everything that i wanted to record, but the fact is, in a  fit of anger even i have used bad words because i had lost my cool then.

i want to know can i use the recording in court to put forward my case of denial of s*x backed with proof of audio recording with the original memory card and mobile phone.

members pls advice

Learning

4 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     14 December 2012

oops!! it got through twice!!!!  ....

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     14 December 2012

Sanjeev....

Is it that you want to end your marriage??...It seems like...Why not opt for a more harmonious way to do it?? Waste of currency and time...

As far as the evidence is concerned, it is relevant but admissibility is a question (I think it should be admitted against the disputed fact of denial of s*x)  and also your conduct in terms of preparation to obtain evidence sounds a but negative.....Take a wise decision....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Ranee....... (NA)     14 December 2012

anybody can say anything in anger...hire a smart lawyer...he can on the basis of this recoeding extract the truth in cross examination..

rajiv_lodha (zz)     14 December 2012

If this is only proof existant, then sorry to say it wont sail throu to the shores. No doubt it wil be successful initiating a long tiring battle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register