LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   21 June 2015

Provisional bail confirmation

I was granted provisional bail for four months from patna high court in a 498a case with condition to keep the informant and lower court was to keep vigil during the period and decide the regular bail after 4 months. She stayed with me for 8 days and filed another case of 498a in a different police station. I was arrested and sent to judicial custody and was released after 105 days of custody upon getting regular bail from patna high court. In the first case we requested for confirmation of bail and opposite party for cancellation during custody period but judge asked to wait till completion of four months. Opposite party moved to high court and petition was disposed with instruction to lower court to act according to instruction given in provisional bail order. Now that the period of provisional bail is over, kindly suggest step to get the provisional bail confirmed. Further what can be done if provisional bail is not confirmed. Regards Rahul

Learning

6 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     22 June 2015

keep sureties & security handy. and be ready for appeal if rejected.

(Guest)
I am also facing same problem..got 4 month provisional bail from lower court..but I don't want to take back my wife...please help me how I can avoid this situation and how will I get confirm bail..

(Guest)
please help me with your suggestion, I m stuck in this situation very badly

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     31 May 2016

you may file petition before Patna High Court Under section 482 Cr PC inrespect of second case .

you should inform court about second case for confirmation fo bail. 

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     31 May 2016

you may file petition before Patna High Court Under section 482 Cr PC inrespect of second case .

you should inform court about second case for confirmation fo bail. 

Pawan S (Advocate)     31 May 2016

How court can compel accuse to live with plaintiff, it seems incorrect?

I am surprised to find out that, the querist allowed her wife to stay with him even after her allegation raised under 498A. This is the biggest mistake that you did.

I wish to see your bail order.

No valuable suggestion can be expressed until I know the facts in details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register