provision under which an application can be directly filed in district court


Dear Sir/Madam,

can an application for declaration
and permanent injunction be filed in district court instead of civil court. what is the provision under cpc it can be filed. as there are few suits filed in district court and if this SCS is filed in civil court then stay cannot withstand in district court.

request for youkind and generous advice.

M. Rego

Total likes : 1 times


please post material facts


You have not mentioned the purpose of the query, however the expressions District Court means the Principal Ditrict Judge of the District, and some specific provisions mentioning District Court are found as an example are section 24 CPC, Sections 9 and 19 of the Hindu Marriage Act etc. Hope this will serve your purpose.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu