Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (SE)     25 April 2012

Provision of fast track

HI al

i am facing 498A From last 4.5 year and Divorce case from last 1.5 Year.

is there any provision that i can move that cases to fast track 

my all cases in haryana court in faridabad


 3 Replies

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     25 April 2012

No. The cases will be conducted in normal course only.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 April 2012

No. There is no provision to get transfer the cases to the fast track court.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 April 2012

file an application u/s 21 B of HMA for expeditious trial of the divorce case.

the same application can also be filed at HC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register