Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam   12 October 2017

Proving false divorce

My friends and legal experts- I have a question, my father married another woman while current divorce case in process, his illegal wife gave birth to a child in 1995, but actual divorce case was finished in 1997, he gave birth 2 years before he got divorce .....I am the first wife son. Can I file in court based on illegal child birth certificate. Can I make punishable to his illegal wife now and my father.... what are the pros and cons......!!!!


 1 Replies

Moxit Shah   12 October 2017

your mother can give complaint to police against your father for bigamy...

Moxit Shah


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register