LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Associate)     17 April 2009

Provident Fund

My query is regarding my pending PF amount with my previous employer. Please see the below story to understand my query;

I have worked in Oracle India Pvt. Ltd for 40 months and got the PF about Rs. 105000/- (Rupees One Lac and Five Thousand only) accumulated. I have left the company and joined a different company in Mumbai in July 2007. After getting into the new company I have applied for my PF Transfer from Oracle to new company. But the Oracle PF Trust was dissolved and later it was handed over to Regional PF of Karnataka. Even though I have applied for the transfer. It was working fine and the Bangalore RPFC has processed that and sent a verification document to my new employer of Mumbai but the document is not yet received from the new employer of Mumbai and its been more than 14 months. Now I have changed again the company and now I have shifted to Kolkata and want to get my PF transferred to Kolkata PF account. But it seems difficult, so, I want to ask the below query;

1.       Can I withdraw the amount of my 1st company? Will it be paid to me after deducting tax or it will be paid in full since its already been 5 years.

2.       If I have to initiate the transfer process again then shall I have to reach to my 1st Company or to the Bangalore RPFC?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register