IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nidhi vora (Service)     01 December 2009

Provident Fund

Dear Friends,

In our company one employee has resigned after completing 11 yrs.service,can he get full contribution of pf.which form we have to fill-up (19 and 10-c is ok for withdrawal of pf.)

Please adivse.




 2 Replies

Asha Pole (Legal)     01 December 2009

Absolutely these are the only form that an employee has to fill for withdrawal of P.F.As far as contribution is concerned, he will get his own contribution plus the employers contribution and the interest on the same from the P.f authority.

Arihant AC (Legal Advisor)     01 December 2009

Dear Nidhi

If the Employye age is under 51 Yrs. Please Submitt Form 19, 10C, 3A Card for last 3 Years Form 5/10 along with Copy of Bank Statement or Pass Book, Age proof of member & family duly attached with the Co.

If the Employee age is above 50 & less than 58 than if he wants he can claim Pension in 1/3 wide Form 10D along with Couple Pass port Size Photo atached along with NO Break Certificate

If the employee age is above 57 than he is liable for pension. wide Form 10D along with couple size photo attached along with NO Break Certificate.



(94288 21736)



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query