LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir (NA)     15 September 2014

Protest petition in case of final report by police in 156(3)


I tried to file an FIR u/s 420, 120B, 384, 506 and provided evidences to Police but Police refused to register an FIR.


I submitted an application u/s 156(3) with same evidences and court ordered police to register an FIR and investigate thoroughly.


Police registered FIR but didn't investigate. Police didn't take statements of any witness and filed final report with usual answer that no impartial witness was found in the case.


I send documents for evidence by registered post to Investigation officer. I also approached SP, SSP, DGP and State secretary and provided evidences to have proper investigation in the case but now final report is submitted. These senior people in charge shown concern in my case and acknowledged my evidences. But everybody said that they can not do anything as the final report is submitted.


What are different options I have ?


I want to file Protest petition and want to request Court to take cognizance in the case. Is it possible ?


If yes could you please guide me on the process of Protest petition.


Also can you pls help me to provide few supreme court judgements to support my case ?





 3 Replies

phoolkumari (LITIGATION ADVOCATE)     18 September 2014

You should approach Advocate for that purpose. Where you live, in which Court your matter is pending, immediate action and solution is needed in your case.



Phoolkumari, Advocate.



Arnab Banerji (Mob:- 92-3001-3001 CIVIL & CRIMINAL ADVOCATE     17 July 2015

My Dear Friend,  I am really feeling sorry to say that practicing law without degree and training is what you have done in this case. Honestly i am mentioning that even till today i consult my senior advocate to get suggestions. The sections you are mentioning does not go together. Might something have been happened to you and you have been defamed or humiliated due to something and so this sections have come in your head to take such a step. I understand your problem and sympathize feeling that you have been harassed for quite a long period of time in this case. By way of practicing law on your own you are giving escape way to the criminals and rather wipe all evidences. Later you will regret. You narrate the actual incident and with evidences to the police authority, else if you fail there, come to the Ld.Court and give a complain letter narrating the same in a genuine manner to the Hon'ble Chief Judicial Magistrate or to the Hon'ble District Judge, even if you fail there do the same addressing it to the Hon'ble Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India. Evidence is must, else all in vain. 

manojabcde (engineer)     17 April 2019

Direct from CJM to Supreme court WITHOUT HIGHCOURT. Please suggest whether it will be admissible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query