LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sadananda netha gone (LAWYER)     12 September 2008

protest petition

my brother doing  stock broking bussiness, one of the client  sustained losses during the bussiness , he come to my brothers house at the time my brother not at home, after 2 hours my brother came to his house, that client used filth language, and beatean with hands, my brother got injury, my brother given a call to me, we went to the house of my brother, to stop the beating, we given information to local police station. and we given writern complaint  about the incident, police were booked FIR u/s 147,149,442, and the same day the oposited party also given complaint  police were booked FIR u//s 147,149,324,342, against me,  after investigation police were file charge sheet in JMFC Metpally court, against my brother and me, police were taken bribe from oposite party, they closed case on the ground  false complaint,  in this connection how can open protest petition, in local court,

in this case the oposite party resident on other village, he came to brothers house a long with seven other persons , it atempts house treaspass, and the oposite party injures my brother, how these case false, hence we request give me your valuable sugesstion .

Learning

3 Replies

anonymus (confidential)     12 September 2008

mr. sadanand, u can file a private complaint before the jurisdictional magistrate under sec 200 Cr.P.C.

Kanhaiya Singh (Advocate)     12 September 2008

You should file a PROTEST PETITION like a regular COMPLAINT against the submission of the FINAL FORM  by the police in the case lodged by you in the same Court in which FF has been submitted. At the same time, you should contest the case in which the charge-sheet has been submitted against you.

ashok kumar (advocate)     12 September 2008

Dear friend ,

PLz also communicate the time of occurance as well .In my view appear before court in which F.R. is submitted also place your protest on the ground of medical along with affidavit of wittness, informant.Make prayer to the court to direct the p.s. concern to make furthewr investigation u/sec 173[8] of Cr.P.C. At this stage in my opinion there is no need to file complaion in relation to incident.

ASHOK KUMAR DWIVEDY ADVOCATE   Mo. 09415717501  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register