Upgrad LLM

protest petition

Respected Members

A case registered before magistrate and magistrate ordered police for investigation but police submitted finale report after 4 years stating that complainant did not cooperate and did not produce any eye wetness before the investigating officer.

Now the complainant intending to file a protest petition, but still the complainant have not received any notice from the court regarding police final form, my question is can complainant file protest petition now or he/she should wait till the notice is service to him/her

If any expert have draft sample regarding protest petition please send to riajain392@gmail.com 




Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

contact personally or over the phone



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x