LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet (Victim)     17 February 2013

Protest against gender biased laws

This is to inform that the Parliament budget session going to start on 21 February and the Marital Rape is going be discussed as there is tremendrous pressure from Women Rights group to include laws for Marital Rape.

We have organised to protest outside the Parliament against Gender biased laws and we should stop another 498a from its making.There are victims of 498a who even planning to go on Hunger strike and let everyone be aware that getting married in India is a crime.

Request everyone to be there for this cause so life of innocent people no more get destroyed by such gender biased laws created by Feminazis.Also request all SIFF Members to come forward.

If possible please bring your own slogan either in Hindi or English.

2013 No more gender biased laws.

Learning

4 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     17 February 2013

If I could I would definitely join, unfortunately I am overseas... courtesy 498a dv

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     17 February 2013

good move buddy...all affected persons must support cause...

(Guest)

Next time Should we expect even Marriage is RAPE!? or ORAL RAPE or all unimaginable ways even that comes in definition of RAPE.

In sum total

SHOULD All Matromonial relations considered only as per a relation between  SUPSEPTIBLE RAPE VICTIMS and EXPECTED RAPIST FROM INLAWS HOME!!!

If yes, What a definition of Family!? Amazing India!!!

Thanks,

Regards,

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     17 February 2013

good cause.i must be there.but this is not a legal............but social problem.you should post on social sites.regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register