LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAGADEESH GOVIND (ADVOCATE)     10 November 2008

Protection of Paddy feild

Dear Sir,

One of my neighbour has filled his land and constructed a boundary wall in his property.Due to this my property become waterlogged and cause damages to my paddy feild.I have no option to release the water as the all the neighbouring areas are laying higher than my land.Kindly suggest the course of action I have to take for the protection of my land.





 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register