LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TSBehera (n/a)     17 June 2008

Protection from life threat

We ,two brothers have filed a complaint case of forgery in which evidence at hand are full proof and beyound any reasonable doubt .The court yet to take cognisance but has sent the case for investigation by police.

In the mean threats to life has been received from the son of an accused over mobile.FIR lodged with police and registered too.

Kindly advise how to ask protection from state in such eventuality.The threats are real and danger is apprehended.The matter of threat and protection has been asked in prayer of the complat case.

I have written to SP enclosing FIR Copy to take all possible steps for foiling any conspiracy etc.

Kindly advise what firms steps be taken by me.


 2 Replies

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     17 June 2008

You have to meet the Sp personally with
all the proofs and court papers. Then you can either put up an
application with him for sanctioning of weapon licence or for
protection by deploying armed gaurds at your residence. But i think for
deployment of armed gaurds for your protection you have to pay some
user charges. Go and enquire with your Sp office.

deepak kumar (Advocate)     17 June 2008

if inspite of your efforts with the police you are not provided security or you feel insecure then you may file a criminal writ petition in High Court for a direction to the police to provide safety and security to you as also for speedy investigation of the case and arrest of the accused at the earliest. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register