1) WHAT IS PROTECTED TENANT?
Every tenant who occupies buildings under a lease agreements in areas where rent control Act is applicable are protected tenant. This does not mean that he is always protected against eviction. He has got the protecti8on provided by the Act and can be evicted only according to the Rent Control Act
2) HOW IT CAN BE DEFIND?
The above answer provides a good defenition
3) AFTER HOW MANY YEARS TENANT CAN BE TREATED AS PROTECTED TENANT?
the moment a tenant acqures a building under lease agreement in an area where rent control actis applicable he gets protection. He need not wait for a prescribted years to get protection. The protection given under tenancy law is not preciptive.
4) TENANT IS NOT PAYING ANY RENT TO LAND LORD IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES TENANCY RIGHT IS PROTECTED? CAN TENANT BE TREATED AS PROTECTED TENANT IF TENANT HAS NOT PAID ANY RENT FOR MORE THAN 3 YEAR?
He can be evicted under rent control act if filed the petition accoriding to the act. Still evicted he gets protection of the Act. He cannot be forcefully evicted
5) PAYMENT OF WATER CHGS ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHER MAINT CHGS TO UNREGISTER ASSOCIATION (PROPOSED) IS LEGAL?
Question not clear
6) RECEIPT OF SUCH PAYMENT FROM UNREGISTERD ASSOCIATION (PROPOSED) IS VALID IN ANY TYPE OF LITIGATION?
that may proove that he has paid such amout for such expenses
7) SUPPOSE IF ANY ACCIDENT HAPPEN AND BUILDING IS COLLAPSED, THEN IN SUCH SITUATION CAN WE CLAIM OUR TENANCY RIGHT EVEN THOUGH TENANT HAS NOT PAID RENT TO LAND LORD OR ANY LEGAL AUTHORITY?
Non payment of rent does not automatically abolish tenancy. For that proper legal proceedins is necessary
8) CAN LEGAL HEIRS OF ORIGINAL TENANT CAN BE TREATED AS PROTECTED TENANT?
Normally legal heirs of the tenant are also tenants and gets all the protection available to the tenant