Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (n)     12 May 2015

Protect property from sell after partition by irresponsible grandson

(i am writing on behalf of my father)

Dear sir,

I am 70 yr old, the widow and son of my son want to take their part of property ( land, home, and money i have earned in my life). they have consumed all money 15 lacs provided by Indian Air Force. Now they want to take money and land from me sell them out.

I am agree to give them part of land only, with provision of not able to sell. Now they are torturing me mentally.

please suggest what i can do

i am resident of bihar

thanks

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 May 2015

since everything is self earned by you you are free to will it after your lifetime or gift it to someone during your lifetime.noone can compel you.if you want you can gift a part of your property with the condition that they cant sell it till you are alive

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 May 2015

I agree with Mr.saravanan sir.  no one can force you to transfer the self acquired property.  you can do as you like.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     12 May 2015

Further to Mr Saravana's advise, u can protect yourself filing police complaint if feasible. Approach Sr Citizens Forum for mediation

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     12 May 2015

Further to Mr Saravana's advise, u can protect yourself filing police complaint if feasible. Approach Sr Citizens Forum for mediation

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     13 May 2015

You are very well advised by leraned advocate, sir, so no suggestion required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register