LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crushing498a   04 April 2016

Pros & cons of filing perjury before maintenance is decided

maintenance in DV got dismissed on the basis of concealment of facts. the b*tch filed an appeal which got dismissed as well.

i have to file 340 in divorce case also (the other party has made the DV petition part and parcel of section 24 application)  but decision of maintenance for section 24 is still pending as the other party has not submitted their income affidavit alongwith complete documents since 3 years. the b*tch had submitted an affidavit in jan 2014 without any supporting documents, judges got changed a few times and finally the new judge asked both parties to submit the affidavit according to some new judgement in july 2015. the other party since August 2015 has not submitted their affidavit.

false and contradictory facts have been mentioned in the old affidavit that the b*tch submitted.. what do u guys suggest, should i file 340 even before section 24 application is decided ?

what are the pros and cons of filing perjury before maintenance decision ?

also, i forgot to mention one bank account in my income affidavit, can i disclose it to the court after a few months of filing my income affidavit ? the other party has come to know about it. if they file perjury or something or have my bank summoned, is it a good approach to give an unconditional apology later on rather than disclosing the account as of now ? please guide.

Learning

1 Replies

estranged wife (Housewife)     26 October 2016

Please dont refer to your wife as b***h.This is a public forum where people involved in litigations come for seeking expert legal opinian.Reading your query and seeing abusive language was upsetting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register