LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Antibiotic (Free Lancer)     22 June 2014

Proprietorship firm registration

Hello Everyone, I am from Punjab and willing to start my medicine business. I have acquired Wholesale license. The name of my proprietorship firm "PSBK Pharmaceuticals" mentioned on the License. I wish to know that how can I register my proprietorship firm so that no one else can use the name of my proprietorship firm. I asked many people and got to know that the proprietorship firm is not registered as there is no provision. If so, then how can I save the name of my firm from being used by others?

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     22 June 2014

Though your business is sole proprietorship, you can register in Registrar of Firms.  There is a provision.  Approach your local Registrar of firm and contact officials.  They will guide you.  For any further doubts contact me ravinder2345@gmail.com.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     24 June 2014

1. Proprietorship firm can be registered,

2. Visit  local office of the Registrar of Firms of your area and submit the required filled up forms with required fees. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 June 2014

I agree with the opinions of above advocates, the firm can be registered with the Registrar of Firms of your state to secure your name and title of the proprietorship firm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register