Propreiter owes the money


This is to update that last year one builder(known person) promised us a property in Bangalore, for which we have provided around 5.5 lakh rupees last year May, unfortunately task did not take place, he said he need 6 months of time for the process and procedural part but from past one year he has only deposited 15,000 rupees that also on last Diwali, he was staying in contact and we traced out his address 5 months back and we stayed in touch as well but last month he shifted his home and 3 weeks back he said due to some problem with earlier house i have changed, but when asked about his present whereabouts he diverted with just saying i am staying near to earlier place, when we are asking to return the money he is simply buying time telling tomorrow, next week, next month and so on.

> All the transaction is been done through Cheques

> He has provided the reciept of the amount taken from us


Can you please tell me how to process further on legal terms? (Registering complaint in police station?)


Note: Yesterday i went to police station within our house limit, they informed us to go to police station where the property promised by builder is situated.


To mention currently he isnt recieving the call when we are calling his Cell phone :(


legal advisor

trace his adress by some means and send him a legal notice to return the money within fifteen days.if not file a recovery suit on him to recover the money and also  criminal case  for the offence  of cheating u/s 420 ipc

Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Sir,, Clear case of fraud and cheating ... Better send him a legal notice and file a complaint against him after having known his whereabouts ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x