LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Proposal of LCI friends meet on agenda of Democratic Rights

Friends, a thought is coming in my mind that is it feasible to have a meet of likeminded LCI friends here to prepare the agenda on our democratic rights and work out strategy ???

Here in Mumbai we can arrange a vanue with lowest expenses stay & food together in a social club.

Please suggest.

Learning

20 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 July 2010

good proposal.

please arrange.

(Guest)

Members from every corner of India will meet together to share common interest.

Dear Mr. Baskaran, one day you had thanked to some members in a PM.. will you please repeat the names here......

Dear Mr. Assumi, please participate here.. we all are hosts.....

Agenda items will be decided here well in advance so that the members come with preparation...

we will publish a soveneir of this meet.....

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     23 July 2010

Samudreji,

Already here we are connected and interacting with each other here almost daily. Also here we get diverse opinion of our problems.

This is my personal view. If it offends u then apology is incorporated with all my postings.

(Guest)

I thought to do concrete work with LCI friends more than exchanging words typing here..

Its of.. this posting is here.. let us see whatever and whenever our LCI friends feel the need it will be arranged or its ok.. we are already doing here typing great words in our homes...

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 July 2010

face to face meeting has great importence rather than web discussions

i suggest ram ji, you first mobilise the mumbai based members, in a local forum. good number of mumbai based members are there.

(Guest)

Arup ji,

Ever remember that once  posted here somewhere;

"MURGA NAHI BLEGA TO KYA SOORAJ NAHI NIKLEGA???" (Sorry friends, it is in Hindi, someone please translate it in english for our other friends who cannot read Hindi)

Arupji, it is my funda.  I believe in continue the work so work is going on.  I thought to include LCI frieds too.  Those are interested they will surely come together. 

It is not that Im going to marry again.  it is a common issue of every citizen. So none I can invite and none I can restrict.  I only welcome to everyone it is LCI member or a common man. 

Work ever keeps its door open for everyone.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 July 2010

thanks.

day by day, changes coming.

lci members are more close today.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 July 2010

Arup sir,

"lci members are more close today."

Our ultimate agenda is complete revolution.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 July 2010

THANKS.

OUR ULTIMATE GOAL IS REVOULATION.

AGREED BUT HOW?

(Guest)

Arup ji, you have asked a basic question and I am very clear in my mind with this answer.

It is something difficult to type here which will be convincing.  You have displayed your mobile number in your profile and I have got it so we will discus personally in detail.

It is my request to all other interested members who like to know the purpose and programme of this meet they please leave their contact number here directly to me on my mobile phone number 093222 46333.  Please send the sms first with your name & mention as LCI member.  I will call back at a suitable time as we decide through sms so that your working time should not be disturbed.

I am confident to that all will appreciate the plan and by this way we will do some concrete work to fulfil our duty part as a beneficiary citizen of our democratic nation and yes it will not disturb our personal life it is in this manner.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 July 2010

ok thanks. better send pm to yr further programme.

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     25 July 2010

Dear Ramji,

I was acknowledging the valuable help and support rendered by

Sri. R.K.Makkad, Sri. Niranjan, Sri.Aravindan s/o Ganesan, Ms.Parveen Agarwal ,Sri. Assumi, Sri. Y.V.Vishweshvar Rao, Sri.Kiran Kumar, Sri.A.V.Vishal,Smt.Rakhi Budhiraja, Sri.Rajeev, Ms.UmaParameswaran, Sri.Devajyoti Barman, ,Sri.Bagwat Patil, ,Sri.Arup Kumar Gupta,Sri.Ram Samudre, , Sri.ShasiKumar, Sri.Chanchal Nag Chowdhury, Sri.Pawan Sharma,Sri.Parthasarathi Loganathan, Sri.SKJ,Ms.Archana,Sri.B.K.Raghavendra Rao,Sri.Daksh,Ms.RuchiGupta,Sri.SivaSubramanian,Sri.MuraliKrishna,Sri.MukulAggarwal,Sri.VirendarPankaj,Sri.K.C.Suresh,Sri.Mahendrakumar,Sri.Kamaraj Bharathy and others

in the process of clarification of my doubts and thus towards the structure of  my presentation titled “the Flaw in the Law”

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     25 July 2010

Yes I too have been benefitted by the lnd. members whom Mr. Baskaran has enumerated. I realy thankful to above mentioned members.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 July 2010

Dear Ram Samudreji,

I am waiting your PM for meeting programme.

regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register