Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHANDRASEKARAN S (deputy manager)     03 September 2013

Propoerty ownership

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a land from my brother in law and his father in 1998 and constructed house in the site by availing of housing loan from the bank. My father helped me in constructing the house. Now my sister is disputing my ownership and filed a civil suit that the property belongs to my father and she is having the joint ownership.my father who passed away in 2010. In the plaint she has mentioned that my father purchased property in my name to avail a loan from the bank. He has not used his money. He has only helped me in construction of the house. 

I have been paying property tax since completion of construction. EC shows that I am the owner. I am having enough evidence that i have availed a loan from the bank. 

My sister is staying in the first floor of the house and the Ground Floor remains vacant. She has not paid any rent. There is no written agreement for rent. 

I have sold the property in Oct 12. As a result of the civil suit filed in Jan 13, i could not complete my sale transaction. 

I need possession of the property to hand over the clean possession to the buyer. 

Please advise me. 

Learning

1 Replies

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     03 September 2013

File civil suit for recovery of possession. Consult near advocate. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register